1. No purchase necessary to participate.
2. You can only submit once per day. If you submit more than once, only your first submission will be accepted.
3. To qualify to win, your ballot must have as many or more correct picks than the winning
panelist (Football Fever Panelist Picks found in the Hawaii Tribune-Herald every Friday). A game that ends in a tie will count as a win for either team selected. Las Vegas point spreads will be
added to each game. The point spreads must be accounted for when calculating the winning team. Weekly winners will be determined by a random drawing of all qualified entries received. Winners will be contacted. No phone calls, please. The previous week’s winner will be announced in Hawaii Tribune-Herald on Sundays.
4. The weekly prize is $250 cash.
5. The grand prize is a Vacations Hawaii trip for two to Las Vegas (value: $1,500) and $500 (check). One winner will be drawn randomly at the end of the promotion from all entries received.
6. You must be a Hawaii resident 21 years or older with a valid I.D. to participate.
7. Employees (and their immediate families) of Oahu Publications, Inc. and all participating sponsors are not eligible to participate.
8. Prize(s) are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash. No prize substitutions will be made. Oahu Publications, Inc. and all participating sponsors will not be liable for lost or stolen prizes.
9. Winners must be responsible for all taxes applicable to the total value of the prize(s) received. Winners will provide their Social Security Number and complete/submit an IRS Form W-9 for tax filing. An IRS Form 1099 showing the fair market value of the prize(s) may be issued to the federal government for tax reporting purposes.
10. Winners authorize the Hawaii Tribune-Herald to use their name and likeness for promotional ads at no additional compensation. Contest entrants authorize OPI use of email address for future specials and promotions.